Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Raiders in Blunderland

I can't believe the latest news with the Raiders...well, I guess I can. Supposedly, Al Davis has sent a letter of resignation to Lane Kiffin for him to sign. Davis wants Kiffin to resign so he doesn't have to pay the balance of his contract. This is just one more rediculous happening in Raiderland.

I can't see why anyone in their right mind would want to take the Raiders head coaching job. Of course that's why we got Lane Kiffin in the first place. He wasn't exactly high on anyone's list to become an NFL head coach...wait...he wasn't on anyone's list at all! Basically the reason he became the Raiders head coach was because nobody else would take the job. Once Al gets rid of Kiffin, who in the world would take the job?

Ok...so I do have the answer...me! Al...call me, email me, whatever. I'll take the job...a one year contract for a million bucks. That way you don't have to get stuck with a long term commitment, but I'm sure you'll want to renew the contract after I take the team to the Superbowl!

No comments: